Hey there! So I started my interest in Web design at Dixie State College in Southern Utah. I studied Visual Technologies for two years and afterwards, I began working as a freelance graphic & web designer. I’ve also worked in an in-office environment as a Front-End Web Developer and a Production Artist for a combined two years. What I love to do most of is custom WordPress sites, but my experience includes:
- Logo Design
- Print Design: Business Cards, Postcards, Brochures, Flyers etc
- Web Design
- Web Development: HTML, CSS, jQuery, PHP
- WordPress Development
- Ecommerce: ZenCart, XCart, Many WordPress cart plugins
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Integration – Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn
- Proficient in the Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator
- Some experience in ASP, Joomla, Drupal (although I’m not bragging, I’d rather work with WordPress)
I believe it’s important to know, and more importantly, enjoy the Web person you choose to work with. Rarely do I have clients that I never hear back from! There’s always (and should be) questions of what’s next. For example:
- How do I advertise my business on Google?
- What should I be posting on Facebook?
- Can you design my business cards?
- What kind of traffic is my Web site getting?
- I’m wanting magnets / vinyl stickers for my car.
- I want to blog, but I have no clue what to post!
- I have a lot of content to post on my site, but need to organize it in a easy-to-read fashion.
My goal is to help guide you through all the challenges, meanwhile training you to understand and be self-sufficient in updating your site, posting to Facebook, and publishing great content for your visitors.
That’s why I encourage the full-span approach to your Web needs. Consistency is key for your brand, regardless if you’re a small business, corporate giant, non-profit or stay-at-home Mother sharing your latest blog posts. My goal is to help guide you through all the challenges, meanwhile training you to understand and be self-sufficient in updating your site, posting to Facebook, and publishing great content for your visitors. You can almost consider me as a consultant, helping guide you through the Web – pun intended.
I absolutely love what I do for ‘work’ and consider it more of an opportunity to help people achieve their dream/business goals through a memorable Web presence. It’s a fine balance between what works for you, and what works for your visitors. If you’d like to chat to see if my services fit your needs – please contact me.